Sold with two sets of lenses, each for different lighting conditions, and a removable strap that firmly secures the frame and lenses to your head and face, the XL-1 Advanced is described by fans as a hybrid between a goggle and a pair of sunglasses. Ballistic-rated for safety and equipped with a removable Facial Cavity Seal for blocking irritants and peripheral light, the XL-Advanced is a solid workhorse designed and purpose-built for maximum comfort and protection.
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate lenses that meet the MIL-PRF-32432A ballistic standards: ANSI Z87.1 optical clarity and high mass/high velocity impact standards: as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) standards
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion free clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens coating resists scratching
- Protects eyes from fine dust, pollen, irritants as well as peripheral light
- Compatible with the PTX Prescription Insert
Facial Cavity Seals
Fine dust and pollen, as well as wind, can cause long-term eye irritation such as Dry Eye Syndrome.
High Velocity Impact Resistant
Meets ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
Blocks the UV (Ultraviolet) that are harmful to our eyes, reducing the risk of damage to retinal cells and age-related macular degeneration while also reducing haze.
Provides exceptional protection and visibility in any condition.